Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shopping on Sunday 2/8

I spent a bit more than usual, but I also picked up a couple treats that we don't normally get to have. We had a tiny bit of cash left over after paying bills and so I figured we would splurge just a tiny bit. No pics as I can't find my camera.

Marsh:
I had to go to two different stores because the first didn't have everything that I wanted to buy.

Transaction #1:
10lb bag of potatoes
Mustard
2 lb sweet potatoes
thin spaghetti
Total: 5.34
Saved: 3.62 or 40%

Transaction #2:
6 Yoplait yougurt cups -
2 grated parmesan -
4 Shamrock chocolate milks
Swiffer wet cloths
Bulk basil
1/2 gallon of milk
Total = 16.98
Saved = 9.89 or 37%

Meijer:

Eggs
2 pesto
2 Campbell Chunky Fully Loaded soup
Velveeta cheese
2 6 pack Diet Sunkist
Toilet paper
Pepperoni
3 Pringles
2 frozen soft pretzels
Bisquick
3 cheese blocks
Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites
Kleenex
Chex Mix
Frosting
Betty Crocker Warm Delights
Ricotta Cheese
Kashi Bars
Toaster Streudel
2 Progresso Soup
Total = 48.46
Saved = 32.03 or 40%

Not a bad week. I probably would have done better at Meijer had it not been for the little extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment