Monday, February 9, 2009

MPM


Everything I’ve read and researched has said that menu planning is absolutely vital to maintaining a frugal lifestyle, so I’m going to try to be a little more diligent about trying to plan ahead what we eat for most days of the week. This is quite different from my usual method of vaguely thinking about some things that I might like to make for dinner early in the week and then just winging it for the rest of the week. This inevitably leads to me standing in front of a pantry STUFFED with food and plaintively howling to my hubby, “But, baaaabe, we don’t have ANYthing to coooook!”

So, here goes.

Monday - Pesto, Pepperoni, and Mozzarella Panini
Tuesday - Crockpot Beef Stew
Wednesday - Chicken, Steamed Veggies, and Couscous
Thursday - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Homemade Bread
Friday - French Toast and Fruit
Saturday - Potato Soup with Leeks

No comments:

Post a Comment