Monday, February 9, 2009

First Post

Welcome to my blog! My name is Crista and I am THAT mom. You know, the one whose kid is wearing galoshes, a superman t-shirt, and a sparkly pink tiara. The one that can cook you a gourmet meal, but can barely balance her checkbook. The one that comes to your dinner party in a little black dress... and plaid sneakers. The one who teaches her baby how to walk by using the family dog as an example... and then wonders why her toddler will only communicate in growls.

I’m pretty well relaxed and like to take it easy. I’m here to share my passions which include cooking, couponing, and of course my adorable 9 month old, Aly. I figure this blog will just be a hodge-podge of various things. Because the only thing I hate more than doing dishes is having to color inside the lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment